Posted by Andrew Bevan | Posted in | Posted on 8:25 AM
All Cars (Christine - 031 701 9599)
Need someone to do a Private Car Sale for you. Speak to Christine from All Cars Pinetown.
Cambel & Leslie (Justin - 031 201 3725)
Looking for an insurance company. Speak to Justin from Cambel & Leslie.
- Cheapest I have seen
- Low Excess
- Underwritten by Zurich
(Say Samuel Bevan referred you)
Posted by Andrew Bevan | Posted in | Posted on 4:01 PM
She arrived on the 31st August 2010
2008 Hyundai Tucson 2.0 GLS (45 000kms on the Clock)
- 1,975 cc 2.0 liters in-line 4 front engine with 82.0 mm bore, 93.5 mm stroke, 10.1 compression ratio, double overhead cam, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder beta
- Multi-point injection fuel system
- 15.3 gallon main unleaded fuel tank 12.8
- Power: 104 kW , 140 HP SAE @ 6,000 rpm
- Four-wheel ABS
- Four disc brakes including two ventilated discs
- Electronic brake distribution
- Electronic traction control via ABS & engine management
- Stability control
- Driver and passenger power heated black door mirrors
- Complex surface lens halogen bulb headlights
- Pearl paint
- Hinge rear window with defogger and intermittent
- Roof rails
- Tinted glass on cabin
- Underbody protection for engine
- Windshield wipers with variable intermittent wipe
- 12v power outlet: cargo, rear and 1
- Air conditioning
- Roof antenna
- Peripheral anti-theft protection
- Manufacturer's own audio system with AM/FM and CD player CD player reads MP3
- Cargo area light
- Full dashboard console with open storage box, partial floor console with covered storage box, partial overhead console with covered storage box
- Delayed/fade courtesy lights
- Cruise control
- Front seats and rear seats cup holders fixed
- Door ajar warning
- Door pockets/bins for driver seat, passenger seat and rear seats
- Driver front airbag with multi-stage deployment, passenger front airbag with occupant sensors and multi-stage deployment
- Bucket driver seat with height adjustment, lumbar adjustment and tilt adjustment, bucket passenger seat
- Height adjustable 3-point reel front seat belts on driver seat and passenger seat with pre-tensioners
- Front seat center armrest
- Illuminated entry system
- Low tire pressure indicator
- Remote power locks includes trunk/hatch
- Power steering
- Front power windows with one one-touch, rear power windows
- Front reading lights
- 3-point reel rear seat belts on driver side, passenger side and center side
- Rear seat center armrest
- Three asymmetrical split bench front facing reclining rear seats with zero adjustments
- Rear view mirror
- Remote fuel filler door release
- Front and rear side curtain airbag
- Front seat back storage
- Leather seat upholstery
- Seating: five seats
- Front side airbag
- Six speakers
- Leather steering wheel with tilt adjustment
- Driver and passenger vanity mirror
- Ventilation system with micro filter
I have never met any baby that likes medicine as much as Aidan does.
<this is him just after he had his cough syrup>
Keep it up my boy.
My son managed to squeeze through a 15 cm gap between the floor and gate…
How you ask? No idea…
I think he was after the BIG puddle outside.
Posted by Andrew Bevan | Posted in | Posted on 7:20 AM
Congratulations to Sean and Larine Napier on the birth of their son Benjamin Walker Napier.
- Born on the 23 March 2010, 2:16am
- Weighing in at 3.655 kgs and 55 cm
Welcome to Planet Earth!
It was quite an interesting 1st Birthday. Didn't really go as planned.
Monday Afternoon – Aidan was admitted into Hospital with Croup. Tracey stayed by his side the whole night to assist the nurses with nebulizing Aidan and to feed him (still breast feeding , ‘Well Done Mom’).
Tuesday Morning – Aidan could breathe again. No More Wheezing!! I went through to the hospital at around 7am. Aidan opened his presents, what a lot of fun. He then had to go for a X-Ray of his chest and throat, he was very good just stared at the BIG machines. Dr. Omar came round at about 10am to checkup on Aidan’s progress. He was very happy with the results. X-Rays showed that the throat had opened up nicely, however he did notice that Aidan’s also now has a slight chest infection. Dr. Omar said “We could go home, but play it safe and keep nebulizing”.
So that was it, we were out of there, off home to a nice warm bed and lots of TLC. I went and picked up the nebulizers (from the parents). We had a good afternoon of sleep… Woke up at about 4pm full of beans.
I cooked a Special Birthday Dinner, roast chicken, roast potatoes, roast butternut, and corn on the cob, for Aidan. We all thoroughly enjoyed it.
Aidan says, “Thanks Everyone for all your Birthday Wishes”.
just got home
Posted by Andrew Bevan | Posted in | Posted on 3:36 PM
I thought I better write this down somewhere before I forget it…
Few things I would like to accomplish this year:
1. Have Fun with My Family
2. Get a new lounge suite (replacing the hand me down)
3. Get a new TV (replacing the 54cm hand me down)
That’s it nice and simple.
Just finished off a good weekend with my Wife and Son.
Woke up nice and late
Decided to go find the pet shop (Dragonfire) in Assagay
Found it and Wow, it's nice and big.
Wide variety of animals (Furry, Cute, Squeaky, Slimy, Slithery, Smelly, Scary, Ugly etc)
Stopped off at the Baxters for a visit ( All were well )
Had a relaxing afternoon
Sam and Josh came round to get movies
We had Toast for Dinner… Nice and Simple
Woke up nice and early
Headed for church
Ended up running late as there was a Marathon being run our road
By the time we got to church it was packed, so decided to do the night mass.
Spent the rest of the morning relaxing at home
Aidan swimming in his pool
Dad putting one foot in Aidan’s pool
Then at about 1pm decided to give Tracey a break,
so Aidan and I headed down to Granny and Grandpa for a visit
I also had some wood I wanted to cut ( building a new snake tank )
Aidan spent the whole afternoon playing with Granny
We both arrived home at 4pm in time to get ready for church
Aidan sat through his first Confirmation Mass (just over 2hrs long)
We had a Chicken for Dinner … Yum Yum
All in all a fun filled weekend. Back to work now.